Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Another day another flavor

Today I'm going to try the strawberry kiwi syntrax nectar. I just finished shaking it up it foamed up a lot so I'm waiting for the foam to go down before I drink it. Geez I hope I like this one.

Yeah so I just took my first sip. I don't like it. In going to starve to death for at least 4 weeks. Dam my sensitive taste buds. I can always taste the whey protein no matter what.

However the taste was very faint, if your taste buds aren't as sensitive as mine you most likely won't even notice the taste.

I am afraid I may have to find a brand that is not nectar after all. I was hoping that nectar would work out because I'm a bit lactose intolerant, and I don't like the taste or exit off milk either. Well do far I think the pre made pure protein vanilla has been my favorite. Never would have seen that coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment