Monday, December 15, 2014

Last day of group nutrition class

Today was my last day of group nutrition out of 5 classes. My dam car door won't close so I can't drive there until it gets fixed. That means my mother, my good sister, and myself all have to ride the medical van to and from group nutrition.  That sucked, we were almost late, but none the less I am grateful that we could all get there without our car.

In group today We talked about different places to get bariatric friendly recipes both on and off line. Some blogs and website like pintrest. Many of which I already know about, but some are new. I can't believe how close surgery is getting, I passed the half way point the other day without realizing it. I have 104 days left now, this is getting crazy.

I feel fairly confident with my progress so far and I'm glad that do much of what we went over today was familiar, that means I'm on the right track. I have even lost a few pounds on my own, which is quite the fear since I'm quite bloated, and usually weigh in higher at this time of month.

No comments:

Post a Comment