Thursday, March 19, 2015

10 days until Surgery!!!

I have been on my liquid diet for 4 days now (well this is the fourth day) and I only have 10 days left until surgery. I've already lost weight! I went from 323 to 317 since I last weighed myself. That's 6lbs down already! Woo-hoo!!! On the road to being healthy!

I can't believe how quickly the 6 months since I began this journey went by.  (actually 7 total, the nutrition program itself was 6 months)

I only have 10 days until surgery, I can't believe it.

**Also an update on Krysti, she came home Wednesday night and is doing fine. She had some trouble with the oxycodone in the hospital since its in the same drug family as codeine, which she is allergic to. But now that she isn't taking that anymore she is doing much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment