Monday, March 9, 2015

Consent signing day!

Today is the day I sign my consent for surgery form! I'm sitting in one of the rooms now waiting for the PA/TA to come in to talk with me. This stuff is getting real!

I also just paid over half of the program fee today. The fee is $250, and I just paid $130 so I only have $120 left. I am seriously proud of myself for getting that much saved up.I saved $70 one month and $60 another. Honestly the extra $10 was a fluke.

My particular WLS program has a program fee, but that does not mean that every program has the same fee, or any fee at all. The fee that they charge at Emerson in concord MA covers many program benefits that insurance doesn't cover. Including seeing a nutritionist, and support group meetings.

***Ask your program about any fees, and if there are any payment plans available.***

No comments:

Post a Comment