Monday, March 16, 2015

2 week Pre-Op diet

Today (Monday March 16, 2015) I started my 2 week pre-op diet. It is also the same day that my BFF/God Sister goes in for surgery.

I drank a syntrax nectar naturals peach flavored protein shake for breakfast this morning at about 5am. I drank it on the 45 minute drive to Emerson hospital from our house. Had 2 hard boiled eggs for a snack while we waited. (She was in surgery and recovery for a few hours and the café at the hospital doesn't have lunch this early)

Krysti did fine during surgery it was very routine. I'll get to go in to see her soon. It's 10:46 now and they said around 11. So very soon.

Went in to see her while she was still in the recovery room, she was very tired, but doing great! They give you little sponges on sticks to wet your mouth with since you can't drink until day 2 in the hospital.

Came home and ate 2 Atkins chicken broccoli Alfredo for lunch, yummo!

Had an orange for a snack later. And my dinner was a "Pure Protein" ready made chocolate shake. Not bad and helped me to curb my chocolate craving that was a little intense since my cycle just started. Although those shakes are a bit thicker than my fruit ones do that's a bit hard to get use to. I'm not the biggest fan of milk though do that's why the thickness is so strange for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment