Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 9 of 14 day Pre-Op Diet

I have already been through 9 days of the 14 day Pre-Op diet I'm so excited today I'm having "Pizza Chicken" for lunch. But the most exciting part is that I've already lost several pounds. The diet is no where near as difficult as I thought it would be.

My Daily Break Down:

  • Fruit flavored protein shake after I get up
  • High Protein low/zero Carb lunch with fruits and or veggies
  • Snack of fruit and/or protein 
  • Chocolate flavored protein shake
 I started this diet on Monday 3/16/2015 now its 3/24/2015 and I have already lost 8 lbs!!! That happened so quickly I can actually feel it. I can feel that my body is slightly smaller, just barely, but i can feel it when i am standing certain ways or move in a particular manner. I could get use to this...well i guess I'm going to have to, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment