Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I have hit a very unexpected turn; Digestive issues

I'm not sure if I've mentioned a lot about my bowel problems in here, but I think they are getting worse. 

I know I've mentioned having a hiatial hernia. Where the stomach pops up through the opening the esophagus comes down through in the diaphragm. (It's a lot like squeezing a water balloon through a circle made with your thumb and indexfinger.

This is a condition that I only found out I had because of the upper gi required by the surgical weight loss program I go to. And I am so so so thankful for it. When I have my rouny gastric bypass on March 30, 2015 my surgeon well tighten up my weak diaphragm muscle and repair my hernia! 

However recently I believe my hernia has been getting increasingly worse and my symptoms more noticeable, and painful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment